All user actions on the 1xBet platform are displayed in the “Bet History” section. Bet accounting is done automatically in electronic form. The feature allows customers to analyze their own work at any time. With actual performance, a player can improve betting efficiency.
Where is the section?
The transaction history is located in the user’s personal account. To view:
- Go to the official website 1xBet or mirror;
- Log in in a convenient way;
- The “Personal account” button will appear in the upper right corner. Click on it;
- In the LC in the left sidebar, find the desired section and click on the link;
- The archive of made bets in tabular form will open.
What is a bet history OnexBet?
This is an archive with information about the agreements concluded by the client during the whole period of cooperation with 1xBet. The system automatically saves coupons so that the user can quickly determine how much money and what results are bet, the most profitable of them.
The section is structured for quick search and easy perception. At the top are 3 horizontal blocks with filters for quick search in the archive:
- Categories with types of transactions on the BC platform;
- Block for selecting the reporting period;
- Fine filtering by category.
Search is possible by categories:
- On the site – includes sports betting coupons. Events are organized by filters – Line, Live, calculated or uncalculated pair, its type. Coupons can be sorted by time and amount of the bet, odds, events.
- TOTO – contains data on forecasts in sweepstakes. Event filtering by type of tote, sports discipline. Sort by: Time and Amount.
- Bingo Boom – data on games from the Bingo section. Filtration – by type of game.
- Bet exchange – information by category. Sort by current and completed, even or odd games.
- Uncalculated – a list of currently valid coupons.
- Exact odds – information about quotes for events.
In the screenshot above is an example of choosing an archive by category “On the site”. The list is displayed in tabular form with a list of coupons for a set period of time. By default, rows contain a minimum of data. To expand the detailed information about the event – click on the down arrow on the right side of the line. In the image above, the first 3 events are unfolded.
Each line contains information
- Coupon number. Each pair is assigned a unique number. You can track the status on it.
- Date of betting. The system records the exact time of receiving the bet.
- Calculation date. Exact transaction processing time.
- Event and result. The sports discipline, championship, participants, selected result, date and time of the beginning are specified.
- Bet type. Ordinary, express, system, varnishes, etc.
- The amount of the bet and the size of the winnings.
- Status. The field indicates the correspondence of the forecast result – win or lose.
The return of the bet in the archive is marked by a win with a factor of 1.00.
How to view history without authorization?
Without logging in, access to the transaction history on 1xBet is closed. Archive – confidential information. The data is not distributed by the bookmaker and is not transferred to third parties. The preservation of personal information is guaranteed by multilevel protection. The bet archive is only available to the account holder after authorization.
To view the history without logging in to the site, you must first download the data. The function is available in the section after clicking on the “Request history” button. The system will automatically generate and send a report for the specified period of time to the e-mail associated with the account. File format – html.
You can check the status of one coupon without authorization. To do this, use the “Check coupon” function – located in the lower menu of the main page. After clicking on the link, a window for entering the coupon number will open. The result will display information:
- Date of calculation;
- Sports discipline, championship and duel;
- Type of money;
- Coupon status;
- Total coefficient.
Without authorization, information on the bet amount, the amount of winnings / losses is not available.
How to delete
In the personal account there is a tool for deleting posted and calculated forecasts. To erase the data, select the time period and click the “Delete” button. Confirm the action by clicking “OK” or “Cancel” if you change your mind.
Information is deleted only from the user’s OK. The list of transactions is stored on the bookmaker’s servers and can be retrieved on request. It will not be possible to hide violations in this way. The system detects suspicious actions automatically.
How to restore betting history in 1xBet
If you mistakenly deleted previously calculated bets and want to see the archive, contact support for assistance. Write a renewal request for a certain period of time to [email protected] In the letter, indicate the reason for the application, the number of the game account and attach scanned copies of the passport.
History is a useful section for analyzing actions on the 1xBet platform. Using the data, you can identify the advantages and disadvantages of the strategy, find out what actions lead to gains. Access to the archive is open to authorized users in the personal account. The bet list can be deleted. Restore – on request to technical support.