Arsenal — Tottenham Hotspur, Premier League Forecast

Prior to this match, Tottenham suffered two major defeats in a row.

The derby between Arsenal and Tottenham will take place on September 26 in London. The match will take place at Emirates Stadium and will kick. The broadcast will be shown by the Okko service. SE has prepared a forecast for this meeting for you. Time to make the right bet.

Arsenal v Tottenham: match odds

Analysts of the betting company 1xbet download consider Arsenal to be the favorite of the upcoming game. You can bet on them for 2.25 – this is about 43% of the probability. A draw can be taken for 3.50 (28%), while Tottenham’s success goes for 3.30 (29%).

H1 (-1) goes in the game with the coefficient 3.40 , H2 (+1) you will find in the line for 1.31 .

The outcome “both will score” is estimated at 1.83 . The opposite result is in the line for 1.98 .

Total goals over 2.5 can be taken with a value of 2.02 . Total less than 2.5 is estimated at 1.85 .

Arsenal – Tottenham: forecast and analysis

After the defeat by City (0: 5), Arsenal are gradually coming to their senses. In the last two rounds, the Gunners have won two victories with the same 1: 0 score over Norwich and Burnley. Also in the week in the English League Cup, Wimbledon was beaten – 3: 0.

Tottenham are not spending September their best. Since the beginning of the month, the club has not won a single meeting in regulation time, and in the Premier League suffered two defeats in a row with a score of 0: 3. The guests’ defense is very weak now, so we take Arsenal’s individual total over 1.5 for 2.20 .

Tottenham have won three of the last four derbies, but in one of them Arsenal have been stronger at home. That March game ended with a score of 2: 1. This score has been recorded in two of the four recent North London derbies. Let’s take a bet on this exact score and now at 8.70 .

Arsenal v Tottenham: bet on the match

Tottenham have suffered two consecutive defeats in the Premier League with a score of 0: 3. Arsenal have scored 5 goals in the last three matches, all of them at home. Spurs’ defense is now very unreliable, so we take Arsenal’s individual total over 1.5 for 2.20 .

Recommended bet: Arsenal’s individual total over 1.5 for 2.20 on 1xbet line.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
❤1xBeT India❤
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!:

Adblock
detector