Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur EFL Cup match Forecast

The last time Chelsea beat an opponent at home was over a year ago.

On 5 January, Chelsea will play Tottenham in the English League Cup semifinals. The meeting will take place in London at Stamford Bridge stadium and will start at 22.45. The broadcast will be shown by the matchtv.ru website . “Sport-Express” has prepared a forecast for this meeting for you and offers to place a bet. Full statistics and all odds for the match can be found at download 1xbet app.

Chelsea v Tottenham: bookmaker odds

Betting company analysts believe that Chelsea will win this match . You can bet on the success of Thomas Tuchel’s team with a quote of 2.00 – this is about 51% of the probability. The draw is proposed to be taken for 3.50 (25%), and Tottenham’s victory is in the line for 3.70 (24%).

H1 (-1.5) goes for 3.40 , and H2 (+1.5) goes for 1.29 .

Total goals over 2.5 are available for 1.92 , TU can also be taken for 1.88 .

The outcome “both will score” is suggested to be taken for 1.79 . The opposite result is for 1.96 .

Chelsea – Tottenham: prediction and analysis of the match

Tottenham are a very awkward opponent for Chelsea at home. The last time the Blues defeated the Spurs at Stamford was over a year ago, in February 2020. Two subsequent matches ended in a draw, one of them was friendly.

Last time Tottenham reached the English League Cup final, they passed Chelsea on the way. Let’s take the bet that Tottenham will not lose this match at 1.81 . Moreover, Spurs have not lost in away matches against English teams since October. If the semi-final will consist of two meetings, then the first one may well turn out to be rather closed and end in a draw.

It is also worth considering that Tuchel’s team will play in the Cup after a tough meeting with Liverpool in the Premier League. Blues may have trouble attacking. Forward Romelu Lukaku gave a scandalous interview with which the club was dissatisfied. This can affect the entry of the Belgian into the squad. Timo Werner is still sick and is not included in the application.

We will also bet on a goal in the first half in this match. The rate played in the last three meetings. She can be found in the line for this match for 1.37 . This outcome is good for an express.

Chelsea v Tottenham: match bet

Tottenham have been playing successfully against Chelsea recently – two draws in two games. And the Spurs lost to the Blues for the last time a year and a half ago. Let’s take the bet that Conte’s team will at least be able to take away a draw from Stamford in 1.81 .

Recommended bet: Tottenham not to lose for 1.81.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
❤1xBeT India❤
Leave a Reply

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!:

Adblock
detector