Manchester United and Wolverhampton will play Manchester United in the twenty-first round of the English Championship on Monday night. Full match statistics and all odds can be found at 1xbet download.
Manchester United finished the year 2021 victorious. Ralf Rangnick’s side beat Burnley 3-1. The Red Devils are currently sixth in the table, four points behind fourth-placed Arsenal with a game to spare.
Wolverhampton encouraged everyone to get vaccinated, publicly showing how all the players and members of the staff have had extra vaccinations. However, that didn’t keep Wolves from a coronavirus outbreak – their last match against Arsenal was postponed. We believe they will be fit for Monday’s encounter at Old Trafford.
– Manchester United have the highest percentage in January in the APL among all teams that have participated in the tournament (65.5%, 74 wins in 113 matches).
– When it comes to Wolverhampton, the team has the lowest percentage of wins in the APL in January (17.2%, 5 wins in 29 matches).
– Manchester United have won their last 3 AFL games against Wolverhampton.
– None of Wolverhampton’s last 7 matches in the AFL have been scored more than one goal (two 1-0 wins, two 0-1 defeats, three 0-0 draws).
– “Wolverhampton have not started the calendar year in the APL with a victory in the last 7 occasions (two draws, five defeats).
It seems to us that there will be no goal feast at Old Trafford on Monday. We’ll put our money on Total Under 3 at 1.45.